This is the fastest way you can go from zero to over two thousand dollars a week with affiliate marketing, and I'm going show you exactly how you can do it step by step. Walk you through the entire process, but he will have to stick with me
all the way until the end of this video who knew exactly how to do. It is because I'm going to be sharing some flowers that we never talked about in the past and I'm gonna shoot a traffic sources going to allow you to get it free, try
fake for a lifetime and earn passive income with affiliate marketing, suv that something you want to see and make sure to drop down below, and then, let's begin with a step by step tutorial. So first things. First, I want to show that
this is a brand new platform that will be using in order to make money with to feel and marketing strategy and the traffic source of it will be using git source. Six hundred million visits every single month and most of those visits are coming from top zero countries
like united states, united kingdom, canada and australia, which is really a really good because it means you can target top tier countries to get more affiliate sales with this particular strategy. So now that you know that led to jump into the step by step process
, step number one is to go over to a blood from called the dvd stored money for to die to go on which is unaffiliated marketplace, and you can of course use any of and marketplace of your choice, whether that's going to be click bank or anything
else, I'm just going to go with video store, it's funny for because it's the most simple one and it's a worldwide available, and you can also find great offers in the door. It's ninety four and since I'm kirk and late in europe did restore as
available in europe as well and right now, I'm in spain a and it's gonna work for me. So I'm going to go to disorders any for dot com click on start. Now it's free to sign up. So you just need to create an account and
there's some basic information about their silva, so you can just create a username for your account enter an email address, create a password us liked to the time zone and there are some basic demographic information scroll other a little bit down and you can click on register
for free and now and you have created an account and these are stored, tiny for com. So this step number one it used to sign up. Do some affiliate marketplace for the step number two you want to go onto the marketplace of, so we can
start browsing different affiliate offers so you're. In the left hand, side we have all sorts of different the categories we have everything from animals and pads of business computer dating all the way down to home and garden entered an a business, personal development and much more
know. The offers that we will be focusing on in this. Video are in the green products and environment nice, and this is the particular offered that I want to focus on in this video. You see this one will pay you twenty four four dollars per
se, oh, that you're generated by the way this same affiliated strategy actually works for nfl. It offered that you want to promote any any nice, but I just said I'm just going to use this one as an example, and if you actually open up
the sales page of this product, you are going to be able to see that this is going to help people or save money on electricity every single year. They can save up to a thousand dollars on electricity if they use their stools, similar to shoot that
. Excuse me. If it's grow a little bit down, you can see the emails swipes. The subject line for the one of the emails wives is save nine hundred seventy five dollars a year in power, isn't just no brainer mit discovery and it looks like
this is pretty weird and it's eye catching and when people.
Tags
Make Many